还记得我们一起骑车上学的日子吗?
Do you still remember the days when we went to school together by bike?

那是我最怀念的生活,毫无心机、毫无距离,
That was my most cherished time, since we were so innocent and intimate,

藏在我们之间的,只是那样单纯而深刻的友谊。
The friendship between us was pure and deep.

我永远记得,你那可爱的苹果脸;
I will never forget your apple face, cute and naive.

我永远记得,你不喜欢被我欺负;
I will never forget you were unhappy when teased by me.

我永远记得,你骑着单车的背影,
And I will never forget your back on the bike.

你留给我的一切,我都还记得。
I still remember everything you’ve left for me.

如果可以许个愿,我想问老天,能不能不要长大?
If I can, I wish we would never grow up,

只因为,我不想失去你。
because I can’t bear to lose you.

上了国中后,我们连点头之交都不是了,
We were not even nodding acquaintances since we went to junior high school.

或许是各自都有新生活了,
Perhaps both of us have begun a new different life,

这让我们之间像是产生了一条鸿沟。
Which caused a ghastly breach between us.

曾经无话不谈的朋友,
The onetime friends as us now have become strangers to each other,

现在却只能当你部落格的路人甲,偷偷地看着你、关心你,
and I can only visit your blog to make sure that you’re ok without you knowing it.

到现在为止,我都还在想你,你呢?
I still think of you a lot. What about you?

如果你在台南一切都好,我想保持现在的距离,
If everything is going on well for you in Tainan, maybe it is better for us to maintain this distance,

就让我继续偷偷地关心你,
And I will care about you in a secret way like this.

但如果哪天,你也在回忆我俩的过去,
However, if someday you also remember me and the past we shared,

我和我的单车还在老地方等你。
I am still here for you in the same place with my bike.

Key words:
友谊yǒuyì: friendship
单纯dānchún: pure
长大zhǎnɡdà: grow up
失去shīqù: lose
鸿沟hónɡɡōu: ghastly breach
部落格bùluòɡé: blog

原文链接