The Chinese Happiness Proverbs
The Happiness is we are always looking for. Without happiness everything else has no use. The following Chinese proverbs(中国谚语Zhōngguó yànyǔ) is whole about happiness which might change you thoughts about happiness(快乐kuàilè). Do we need money or other luxuries to be happy? Are they important at all? You can decide after reading the following Chinese happiness Proverbs.
1. One who knows the limit knows true happiness.
2. Happiness is something to do, something to love, something to hope for.
3. Happy is the man without sickness
4. A life with love is happy; a life for love is foolish.
5. Beautiful girls are seldom happy, intelligent boys are seldom beautiful.
6. If you are not a fish, how can you know if the fish are happy?
7. Happy people never count hours as they pass.
8. Happy is the man without sickness. Rich is the man with no debts.
9. Happy is the man who knows he's happy.
10. Happiness is like a sunbeam, which the least shadow intercepts, while adversity is often as the rain in the spring.
11. If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come.
12. With happiness comes intelligence to the heart.
13. One happiness scatters a thousand sorrows.
14. Happiness is like a sunbeam, which the least shadow intercepts, while adversity is often as the rain in the spring.
15. One who knows the limit knows true happiness.
16. Happiness has its roots -- sorrow has its womb.
17. The happiness in your pocket, don't spend it all.
18. To be able to curse once a day improves happiness and lengthens life.
19. You can never be happy at the expense of the happiness of others.
20. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
21. Consider the past and you shall know the future.
22. Those who are contented with what they have are often happy.
23. Make happy those who are near, and those who are far will come.